Monday, December 4, 2006

Maybe Next Time


Families up to 9/8 received their referrals. We are happy for them and hope that we are next. We are filling our time getting ready for the holidays. Ella is now playing make beleive that her mommy is "in China for a million weeks." Let's hope that I am not away that long - though I am sure it will feel that way to all of us. She seems to be having the hardest time waiting (of her sisters). She sang to Nina (our daughter's name) last night before bed...wishing her home soon. Kids are just so amazing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy and I had our fingers crossed that you would have heard this time around! I know how difficult it must be, especially for the girls. We will keep our fingers crossed it happens soon - what a great Christmas present that would be! I can tell you, the holidays keep you busy - which is a good thing when you are waiting! Please know we are thinking of you all! We look forward to hearing about Nina soon!

Love, Sarah, Andy, and Bridget

kathy said...

Hannah, I love this picture. What a happy family you have to keep you satisfied while you make the 'long wait'.

Sarah Ann Smith said...

Bummers! I'm sorry about the wait, but know it will mean that you just end up with the daughter you are meant to have. Remember the Spanish esperar: whcih means to wait, and to hope. It's all "context"..... so here is to hoping!

By the way, my snowman is here on my desk keeping me company!